CURRENT COVID STATUS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA. GRANT COUNTY IS CURRENTLY IN THE YELLOW. See the latest Coronavirus Response Requirements here. See the latest COVID-19 Guidance here.
This will be the third year COVID has affected our school year. We are committed to keeping school open and offer all after school programming. All students will attend in-person every school day and schools will be at full capacity.
- Masks are NOT required on school property, but the CDC and the Indiana State Department of Health recommend masks for those who are not vaccinated.
- Buses - The CDC (federal) requires ALL passengers and drivers to wear a mask while on the bus as school buses are considered public transportation.
- Social distancing will be practiced when possible.
- If you are identified as close contact, you will be notified. Non-vaccinated students and staff will be required by the health department to quarantine those days vary and your school principal/nurse will communicate that information with you.
- We will continue to use enhanced cleaning protocols and COVID updates will be posted on Mississinewa Community Schools’ web sites. Please call your student’s school with questions.