It's Never Too Soon to Find Scholarships
There are numerous opportunities for young students to earn scholarships, beginning as early as kindergarten. We have provided a few links to information on this page. But be sure to search the web, and find the perfect connection to your child’s strengths. Don’t miss the chance to take advantage of less competition at this younger age. Who knows? Just a few minutes on the Internet may lead to thousands of dollars for your child's education!
Twenty-First Century Scholars
The Twenty-first Century Scholars program began in 1990 as Indiana’s way of raising the educational aspirations of low- and moderate-income families. The program aims to ensure that all Indiana families can afford a college education for their children.
Your son/daughter may be eligible to receive a free college education! Students can only qualify for this scholarship as 7th or 8th graders. Don’t miss out on this opportunity worth thousands of scholarship dollars. Families may complete the application online.
- Tween Scholarship Information
- Twenty-first Century Scholars
- Jack Kent Cook Scholarship
- Scholarships for children under 13
- Grades 8-12 Scholarships
- The Young Voices Foundation writing contest
- Raytheon MathMovesU Middle School Scholarship
- Kohl’s Cares Scholarship Program (ages 6–18)
- Indiana College Costs Estimator